- Driven by the strong demand for global executive education focused on leading and managing information technology initiatives, with programs for IT
& non-IT executives from entry level to C level.
- Jerry Luftman Ph.D. has leveraged his experience as a CIO, IT management consultant, and academic, with his strong network of prominent
academics and IT practitioners, to provide a valuable and innovative offering.
- The institute affiliates are comprised of leading universities and management associations,
and over 250 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, from around the globe.
- Most affiliates participate in several of the GIIM Executive and Management Boards that make decisions regarding the 32 IT Management
Certificates and their respective content.
- The engagement of these industry and academic leaders provides a strong endorsement for the quality and value of GIIMs 32 certificates.
- All courses adhere to leading international accreditation agency (e.g., AACSB, EFMD, AMBA, NSCHBC, NBA, ABET, Middle States Association) standards and expectations (e.g., European e-Competence
In addition to the above, GIIM has a team of consultants, mentors, and administrators prepared to work with organizations as they derive and implement an effective education strategy.